Sunday, June 22, 2008

Short Lovely Song For Jesus


1.Father we Love you.
Father we love,you we praise, you we adore your
Glorify thy name on all the earth
Glorify thy name on al the earth.
Glorify thy name (3) in all the earth.
(Jesus….Spirit….)

2.More Love More Power.
More love,more power, more of you in my life(2)
I will worship you with all of my heart
I will worship you with all of my mind
I will worship you with all of my strength
For you are my God, You are my God(2)

3.All to Jesus I Surrender.
All to Jesus I surrender, all to him I freely give.
I will ever love and trust him
In his presence daily live.
I surrender all, I surrender all
All to thee my blessed saviour, I surrender all.
All to Jesus I surrender, humbly at his feet I bow
Worldly pleasures all forsaken
Take me Jesus take me now.

4.Jesus What a wonder you are.
Jesus what a wonder you are
You are so genle,so pure and so kind
You shine like a morning star
Jesus what a wonder you are.

Jesus What a Saviour…..
Jesus What a healer…

5.Come and worship.
Come and worship royal priesthood
Come and praise him holy nation
Worship Jesus our redeemer
He is precious King of glory.

6. Father we adore you
Father we adore you
Lay our lives before you
How we love you
Jesus…….. Spirit……


7. Thy loving kindness

Thy loving kindness is better than life (2)
My lips shall praise thee
Thus will I bless thee
Thy loving kindness is better than life

I’ll lift my hands up unto thy name (2)
My lips shall praise thee thus will I bless thee
Thy loving kindness is better than life.

8. Lord I lift your name on high
Lord, I lift your name on high
Lord, I love to sing your praises
I’m so glad you’re in my life
I’m so glad you came to save me

You came from heaven to earth to show the way
From the earth to the cross my debt you paid
From the cross to the grave
From the grave to the sky
Lord, I lift your name on high.

9. Open my eyes Lord
Open my eyes Lord, I want to see Jesus
To reach out and touch him,
And say that I love him
Open my ears lord, reach me to listen
Open my heart Lord, I want to love Jesus

10. God will make a way
God will make way,
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day

By a roadway in the wilderness he’ll lead me
Rivers in the deserts will I see
Heaven and earth will fade
But my word will still remain
He will do something new today

11. Fill me now
Fill me now O fill me now
Jesus, come and fill me now
Fill me with thy hallowed presence
Come O come and fill me now
(Touch me, heal me, save me…)

12. Change my heart
Change my heart O Lord, make it ever new
Change my heart O lord, may I be like you.
You are the potter I am the clay
Mould me and make me, this is what I pray

13. Into My Heart
Into my heart, into my heart
Come into my heart, Lord Jesus
Come in today, come in to stay
Come into my heart, Lord Jesus
Into my life……
Into my mind…..

14. Living waters
Living waters flow on sweep away my pain
Bring your healing to my heart
Help me love once again
Setting all the captives free.

Cares and worries get me down
Fear of failure fills my day
When I’m lost and all alone
Help me lord to find your way

Blood of Jesus flow on
Wash away my sin
Bring your healing to my soul
Help me love again
Jesus….Jesus….Jesus….

15. Spirit of the living God
My Jesus, my Saviour Lord there is none like you
All of my days I want to praise the wonders of your mighty love
My comfort, my shelter, tower of refuge and strength.
Let every breath, all that I am never cease to worship you.
Shout to the Lord all the earth, let us sing
Power and majesty, praise to the king
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar at
The sound of your name.
Nothing compare to the promise I have in you
I sing for joy at the work of you hands.
Forever I’ll love you forever I’ll stand
Nothing compares with the promise I have in you

17. Jesus name above all names
Jesus, name above all names
Beautiful Savoir, Glorious God
Emmanuel, God is with us
Blessed Redeemer, Loving Word

18. I will greatly rejoice in the Lord
I will greatly rejoice in the Lord (2)
My soul shall exult, shall in the Lord
I will greatly rejoice in the Lord

19. Reign Lord
Reign Lord, O reign, Reign Master Jesus reign
Reign your Spirit in our hearts
Reign Master, Jesus reign
I look at my heart and it look like new
Reign Master, Jesus reign
I think I’ll give it back to you
Reign Master, Jesus

20. He is Lord
He is Lord, He is Lord
He has risen from the dead and He is Lord
Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess
That Jesus Christ is Lord

21. What a mighty God
What mighty God we have -4
Let us sing and praise the Lord-4
Dance….Clap…..Jump……

22. I have decided to follow Jesus
I have decided to follow Jesus
No turning back, no turning back
The world behind me, the cross before me
Though none go with me, still I will follow
O take the whole world but give me Jesus
We have decided to follow Jesus……

23. You are my all in all
You are strength when I am weak
You are the treasure that I seek,
You are my all in all.
Seeking you as a precious jewel
Lord to give up I’ll be a fool
You are my all in all
Taking my sin, my cross, my shame
Rising again I’ll bless your name
You are my all in all.
When I gall down you pick me up
When I am dry you fill my cup
You are my all in all.
Ch. Jesus, Lamb of God, worthy is your name-2


24. It’s great thing to Praise the Lord.
It’s great thing to praise the Lord-3
Walking in the light of the Lord

Walk, walk, walk, and walk, in the light 3
Walking in the light of the Lord.

Love the Lord…Serve the Lord…

25. I want to zoom.
I want to zoom (2) into the room (3)
I want to zoom into the room and praise the Lord
When the gates are open wide
I want to sit by Jesus’ side
I want to zoom into the room and praise the Lord

Sing…Shout…
Fly (3) up in the sky…clap…snap…

27. It’s I Who Build Community
It’s I, it’s I, it’s I who build community
It’s I who build community.
Roll over the ocean roll over the sea
Go and do your part to build community – 2

28. Come by Here O Lord
Come by her, O lord, come by here -3
O lord, come by here
Someone’s praying and Lord………
Someone needs you Lord…………..

29. Move in Me Precious Lord
Move in me precious Lord -2
Move in me precious Lord one more time
To fulfill our every word
Every promise I have heard.
Move in me precious Lord one more time

Live in me ….work in me …..

30. God’s Love
God’s love is so wonderful -3 oh wonderful love
So high, you can’t get over it
So deep, you can’t get under it
So wide, you can’t get around it
Oh! Wonderful love.

31. Come and Go With Me
Come and go with me to my Father’s house-2
Come and go with me to my Father’s house,
Where there’s joy, joy, joy

Jesus is the way, to my father’s house-3
Come and go with me to my father’s house
Where there’s joy, joy, joy.

32. In The Name Of Jesus
In the name of Jesus-2 we have the victory
In the name of Jesus -2, demons will have to flee
When we stand in the name of Jesus
Tell me who will stand before us
In the mighty name of Jesus, we have the victory.

2. Cross….. 3. Blood… 4. Life…….

33. We Are Here To Praise You
We are here to praise you, lift our hearts and sing
We are here to give you, the best that we can bring
And it is our love, rising from our hearts
Everything within us cry, abba father
Help us now to give you, pleasure and delight
Heart and mind that will that say we love you lord.

34. Give Thanks with a Grateful Great
Give thanks with a grateful heart; give thanks to the Holy one
Give thanks because he has given, Jesus Christ, his son

And now let the weak say, “I am strong”
Let the poor say
“I am rich” because of what the lord has done for us.

Give thanks ……….

35. What a mighty God we serve.
What a mighty God we serve (4)
Let us sing and praise the Lord (4)

This is the day (2) that the Lord has made (2)
We will rejoice (2) and be glad in it (2)
This is the day that the Lord has made

We will rejoice and be glad in it.
This is the day (2) that the Lord has made
I’m so glad Jesus set me free (2)
Singing glory Halleluiah Jesus set me free.

What a mighty God we serve (2)
Angels bow before him, heaven and earth adore Him.
What a mighty God we serve.

36. Jesus We Enthrone You
Jesus we enthrone you, we proclaim you are king
Standing here n the midst of us
We rise up with our praise and as we worship build a throne (3)
Come Lord Jesus and take your place.

37. Do you love my Jesus?
Do you love my Jesus? I love Him; I love Him (4)
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah (2)
Praise Father God, Praise Father Son
Praise father Holy Ghost, I’m born again. (2)

38. Let the weak say, “I am strong”
Let the weak say, “I am strong”
Let the poor say, “I am rich”
Let the blind say, “I can see”
That is What the Lord has done for me.

Hosanna, hosanna to the lam that was slain.
Hosanna, hosanna Jesus died and rose again (2)

39. We bring sacrifice of Praise.
We bring sacrifice of praise
Into the house of the Lord (2)
And we offer unto you the sacrifice of thanksgiving
And we offer unto you, the sacrifice of praise.

40. I’m trading my Sorrow, I’m trading my shame.
I’m trading my sorrow, I’m trading my shame
I’m laying them down for the joy of the Lord
I’m trading my sickness, I’m my pain
I’m laying them down for the joy of the Lord

So I’ll say
Yes Lord, yes Lord, yes, yes Lord
Yes Lord, yes Lord, yes, yes Lord
Yes Lord, yes Lord, yes, yes Lord .Amen.

41. The Joy of the Lord is my Strength.
The Joy of the Lord is my strength (4)
He gives me living water and I thirst no more (4)
The Joy of the Lord is my strength
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, (4)
The Joy of the Lord is my strength.

42. Righteousness, Peace Joy in the Holy Ghost.
Righteousness, peace, joy in the Holy Ghost
Righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost
That’s the Kingdom of God.

Don’t you wanna be a part of the Kingdom (2)
Come on Everyday sing.

43.Guma Guma Ke Mara.
Guma guma ke mara (4)
David ne goliath ko yek pathar se mara
Do nahim, theen nahim, chaar nahim
Yek pathar se mara.

Bless the Lord my Soul

Bless the Lord my Soul

And Bless God’s holy name

Bless the Lord my soul

Who leads me into life

Praise....Thank...



No comments: